Google Pay Axis Bank ACE Credit Card

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Payments for essential use cases like mobile recharges, bill payments made via Google Pay earn users 5% in cashback. Users also get 4%-5% cashback for spends made on daily use categories such as food ordering, online grocery delivery, cab rides for transactions made on partner merchants’ platforms such as Swiggy, Zomato, BigBasket, Grofers and Ola. There is also an unlimited 2% cashback on all other transactions*, making it one of the most rewarding credit cards in its segment.

So pretty similar to the Flipkart Axis Card in terms of fees & charges. 2% here instead of 1.5% with that card and 5% on bill payments & recharges etc so thats good.

Applied for this card.
Credit card guy visited my placed and application process was done online(via Tab)
He was more excited than me (As it was 1st Application of this card in my City )

After receiving, planning to limit usage of ICICI Amazon Card(amazing card for free I would say)

The 2 Lakh minimum requirement for no annual fee seems a bit steep, but 5% cashback on all recharge/payments & 2% for other spends seems very good. Any issues in setting up and using in Google Pay?

No issue on Google Pay
Did faced issue on Amazon ( transaction was failing ) but it worked eventually (must be some payment gateway issue)

Best part about the card is after every transaction we get a SMS informing your last transaction was eligible for 2% or 5% cashback ..for wallet reload no such SMS (expected )

..2 Lac should be easily done considering NPS payments😈

Beware Hdfc is closing account of ppl using cc on nps. Axis Bank can follow anytime.
So better don't cross the 1.5lac yearly section 80c limit imo.

CC companies closes account when people misuse it for points/Cashback..eg. keep making deposit into NPS2 and withdrawing it(never ending cycle and keep making points ).

If one is using card genuinely no issues of card getting blocked. I don't use NPS for 80C.

So I had not shared here, but I had applied for Google Pay Axis Credit Card back in Mid-Nov. After seeing the thread Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card | Finance , I presumed mine was declined too. But today someone turned up at the door for verification - approx 45 days after applying - I presume I will get the card ? Or they can decline after this in person verification too? And online status check is not working either - So I had no clue about the status

Last edited:
Had applied in mid november. Got verfication visit after 45 days & phone call a couple days ago. Got SMS today.

So got the card. Installed app and tried to set pin as mentioned in welcome letter. But you need to authenticate yourself which requires pin to set pin 😂

On Phone calling says will get activation code. Yet to get one.

@Sudarshan61 How did you get it done?