Google Orkut Social Network Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter pushkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 62,517
Because your content on public communities would be archived by Google and you would lose the right to delete it after September.

nopes google takeout not working for me to export profile and scraps.so if someone knows a way to do that please let me know.

chromaniac said:
Because your content on public communities would be archived by Google and you would lose the right to delete it after September.
if by archived you mean archived in their Database but not visible to end user then i guess they will remain so whether you delete them or not.they are not going to hard delete so much personal info of so many users.never.

They plan to keep the public communities archive content online so that people can access all the information.

Time to say goodbye to Orkut - Orkut Help

Communities that can be viewed by any Orkut member and are accessible on the web (2 settings that are managed by each community owner) will be saved in an archive on September 30, 2014. After September 30, you won't be able to add new topics, comments, or polls but anyone on the web will be able to view old discussions.

By the way, I know the one you are posting from is a fake account at IBF. Which is the original one?