Google Orkut Social Network Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter pushkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 62,503
However G+ and FB maybe but they can't match Orkut's Community feature.

If its such a popular feature, not sure why FB/G+ have not yet incorporated already..
In fact G+ can actually plan a migration if they wanted/cared...

I Don't get it that why should they shut down Orkut, it was still popular in some communitties like Boys vs Girls, India and Friends, I Will Miss all my oNline friends, Orkut was so good for Loners like me, now this news is very very sad.🙁

Navjot Singh said:
This is what I got when I logged into my Orkut account. 😕
If you logged in after long time and did nothing. Then it means, your account got hacked and since you did not use it, you never realized it! (time to change your google password in that case!)

arpizol88 said:
I Don't get it that why should they shut down Orkut, it was still popular in some communitties like Boys vs Girls, India and Friends, I Will Miss all my oNline friends, Orkut was so good for Loners like me, now this news is very very sad. 🙁
super hilarious to me!!
Oh boy..

deleted orkut account today..looking back 4 years, some of my scraps were cringe-worthy 😀 with full on SMS lingo. kthnxbye, 😛leasantry:

If we Indians have gone so emotional over Orkut shutdown (inspite of rarely using it). I can not imagine situation in Brazil, people must be crying on roads! 😀

Why we need to delete account? I am not able to open orkut website on my mobile (and website is blocked in office 😀)