• Views: Views 61,310
Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Because your content on public communities would be archived by Google and you would lose the right to delete it after September.

N

newuser990

ISP
local
nopes google takeout not working for me to export profile and scraps.so if someone knows a way to do that please let me know.

N

newuser990

ISP
local
chromaniac said:
Because your content on public communities would be archived by Google and you would lose the right to delete it after September.
if by archived you mean archived in their Database but not visible to end user then i guess they will remain so whether you delete them or not.they are not going to hard delete so much personal info of so many users.never.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
They plan to keep the public communities archive content online so that people can access all the information.

Time to say goodbye to Orkut - Orkut Help

Communities that can be viewed by any Orkut member and are accessible on the web (2 settings that are managed by each community owner) will be saved in an archive on September 30, 2014. After September 30, you won't be able to add new topics, comments, or polls but anyone on the web will be able to view old discussions.

A

Abhi695

ISP
Syscom
I Deleted all my Fake accounts but my Original account will remain till da end, i still use that for community chatting.

mhsabir

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
By the way, I know the one you are posting from is a fake account at IBF. Which is the original one?