• Thread starter Thread starter rajadeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 18,016

rajadeep

Regular
ISP
MTNL 849NU
Nexus 1 - HTCNexus S - SamsungNexus Tab - LGi thing google want to give change to all the mobile companies and trying to show that all are same for them ...

Nexus 1 - HTC
Nexus S - Samsung
Nexus Tab - LG

i thing google want to give change to all the mobile companies and trying to show that all are same for them ...

i think you meant *chance

But yeah ...why keep shifting hardware vendors !!!
Developers are going to curse google for this

opps yeah its chance ...they don't want to keep monopoly of one hardware vendor .. with HTC the experience is not very good ....samsung was ok .. and nw its LG ..Google is more interested to show in how to design a phone/tablet on android platform .. they don't want to make money out of that .. else with aggressive marketing and smart planning they would have captured the market .. in the case of Nexus one .. HTC has the same kind of configuration in there phone and the same get launched ahead of nexus one .. in nexus s .. galexy s is have almost same kind of configuration ... but galexy s sold more than nexus s ..

I have predicted the next Google Nexus phone will come from Motorola ! 😀 (That's because I have the rare ability to peer into the future, like Nostradamus, mwwahahahaha!)