Google Nexus 6

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 138
  • Views Views 15,418
Nexus 5 32GB, used for ~12 months with normal wear and tear signs should fetch atleast 16-17K for resale.

You are excited for now that's why you find it usable, after few weeks, the reality will emerge, whether you manage it and like it or not.

Keep us posted

i have a n5 and i find the display quite small for my liking now. and i have large hands so it's not that of a big deal.
though i am skipping nexus 6 for the next update.

5" inch with moderate bezels is perfect for me. Anything more than 5.2" will make phone prone to slipping, dropping and add to uneasiness while handling. I can not simply use 6" device as a daily driver. I really wish there's something Google has to offer at this size when Nexus 5 is legacy.

I guess this is not news but Nexus 6 was apparently originally supposed to launch as Moto S. LG was designing the first Silver branded device. The controversy surrounding the death of Nexus ended up pushing up pressure on Google. They killed the LG model. Got Motorola to rebrand Moto S as Nexus 6. Google kind of got what they wanted as they did not release Nexus 6 with a subsidized pricing.

Source