Google Nexus 5X

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Google Nexus 5 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

Best Leaked Image Of LG "Nexus 5" (2015) Yet Appears To Show Near-Final Hardware In White, With Fingerprint Scanner

To recap, we know the Nexus 5 will have a Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB of RAM, a 5.2" 1080p display, 16/32GB of internal storage, 2700mAh non-removable battery, and will come in white, black, and blue variants. The white, by the way, is the "panda" style, with a black front / partially black sides and a white rear cover.

WgIhw90.jpg

r5MPkXl.png

32gb should be standard now yaar..16gb is way too less since 4gb will go with OS. Having no 16gb model and only 32gb might push cost down a bit of 32GB too.

I know why Google hates SD slot. But why it hates bigger battery (comparing current options) too is beyond me.. They could have easily added bigger 3000+mAh battery and avoided that camera bump..

Amazon India got carried away with the Hype? 🙂

BTW it seems Nexus 5X would be available immediately after it is announced if news of Amazon India is true.

Most likely because of the fingerprint sensor on the back. I guess there was a space constraint or both the hardware cannot co-exist (induction maybe affecting the performance of fingerprint sensor). Just a guess.

this is why fingerprint sensor should be on the side... hopefully this would result in slightly thicker phones in the future.