• Thread starter Thread starter siren
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 5,360

siren

Gadget Freak
ISP
BSNL
Guys i want to buy a smartphone for myself in the month of may(bday 😛leasantry: ). Kindly suggest whether i should go for android(nexus 5) or iOS(i5s). Actually i am more inclined towards iPhone, would also like to wait if new one is releasing in June. But i am impressed by Nexus 5. Confused between the two. I dont think its a point to invest 15k more for a fingerprint scanner n few features. But atlast iphone is an iphone. So can anyone suggest which one is better of the two? And i dont want any other options, Sony, sammy, etc. My current phone is Desire SV.
Thank You

If you want a good phone with simple decent looks, go for Nexus 5. If you want phone for showoff, go for iPhone 5S 😀
Besides if you are user of many Google Products, then Nexus 5 is better option.

Upvote 0
I dnt use much fr photos, besides i want a fast phone and a decent battery. i dont know much about 5s battery.

Upvote 0
lol. you do not pick between an iPhone and a nexus. you pick between the two ecosystem. the price gap is too much for them to be comparable devices. iphone costs almost twice as much as nexus. i am quite sure you already know what you want to buy. spending 33K vs. spending 66k... it should be an easy decision.

Upvote 0
ah..again confusing..@chromaniac..if you compare the specs of both, nexes seems superior..provided it has huge list of flashable roms. iPhone is sturdy.. android devices tend to get older soon.🙁

Upvote 0
lol. as i said in my first post. the two devices are very different in nature to be considered as direct competitors.

Upvote 0
chromaniac said:
what looks? 80% of people out there cannot differentiate iPhone 3gs from iphone 5s.i mean even i have to ask the guy if he is carrying a 5 or 5s.
Its confusing thinking of people that to go with expensiveness or go with usefulness.
People buy Iphone for its expensiveness.
Some people Don't know that what can they do with it. JUST A CALL!

Upvote 0