• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,931

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
World’s most popular search engine Google is planning to acquire the maker of location-aware social networking software, Meetroduction and is expected to make an announcement later this week. The Chicago based company launched their first version of their application earlier this month and they call it Meetro.

Google has a web based service called Orkut which does something similar and are rumored to be developing applications providing instant messaging capabilities. They are also expected to provide more services through their My Google initiative which they showcased to the world in the month of may. The company has declined to comment on these rumors floating in the market.

More: https://broadband.forum/archives/2005/0...ion-and-meetro/

I just cannot wait to use the next IM from Google. BTW can any one guess what will be the name ?

if the rumors are true, u can try out meetro right now. i am online on it at this moment.

Gym would be better.People would ask: Sushubh, what's up.I would respond: I am working in gym.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Aug 10 2005, 01:26 AM
Gym would be better.

People would ask: Sushubh, what's up.
I would respond: I am working in gym.
[snapback]20610[/snapback]
[/quote]

real slick

🙂i have got some sense of humor left in me even after struggling to explore the broadband avenues in india.

u gotta be kidding me. its not instant messenger. its coordinate based relationship messenger 😛