Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Google Home Mini Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Welcoming Mini and Max to the Google Home family

Mini makes the Google Assistant more accessible than ever at home. We designed it to fit naturally in any room. It’s sleek and smooth, with no corners or edges, and about the size of a donut. Its fabric enclosure is durable, yet transparent enough to let through both light and sound. The LEDs under the fabric light up to show you when your Assistant hears you. And it projects 360-degree sound so you’ll never miss a beat. With far-field microphones, Mini can hear you even when there’s music playing or there’s other noise in the background. Mini comes in three colors—Chalk, Charcoal and Coral. At $49, Google Home Mini works on its own or you can have a few around the house, giving you the power of Google anywhere in your home.

Source

^ During cold war - Turn off the radios! govt might be listening
During 2017 - let's put a speaker in every room of our house! even in bathrooms!

Btw google acted swiftly because this could blow up in their face so bad it could kill the entire home products ever made by it

i still cannot decide whether to order echo dot 😛 very tempted.

if anyone here wants to take my mini at the original offer price of 2999, pm me lol.
i don't really like it and without full speakers it is of very little use to me.
i should have bought the regular google home but made mistake of ordering the mini because of the low price tag.
do understand that you would miss out on the google play music offer (i believe they are offering free till october if you do not already have an account there).
i have it connected and it's working fine lying on my desk. but the only command i seem to use on it is asking it for time. sometimes weather. and sometimes alarm.
tbh, it is just an expensive clock for me and it does not even have a display!

Last edited: