Google Home launched in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 4,205
This is just awesome. This update just made all my speakers smart. 🙂

I have 2 home mini and 2 speakers in each room. Although i haven't tried to connect a single google home mini with multiple Bluetooth speakers. Will try that and let you know.

2 bluetooth speakers in 2 rooms? 😀 battery powered? or always connected to power socket?

Yeah 2 speakers in 2 rooms . 😛 one is always connected and the other is battery powered.

Google Home and Mini will also be made available at 750 other offline retail stores. The speakers come with six months free access to Google Play music and special offers from Gaana and Saavn. Hindi support for Google Home and Mini to come later.

Saavn is ad-free for six months on Google Home along with Gaana.

Google Home will also have four News partners In India - Ndtv, Times of India, Aaj Tak and Dainik Bhaskar.

Official Google India Blog: Google Home and Google Home Mini launches in India

You can play songs, playlists, artists, and albums from your favourite music subscription services like Google Play Music (with a six-month subscription, on us), along with offers from Saavn and Gaana*.

With Google Home, we’re working with our partners to bring you many great launch offers: when buying Google Home or Google Home Mini on Flipkart you get a free JioFi router along with special offers on exchange and streaming music subscriptions; when buying a Google Home at Reliance Digital or MyJio stores you get a free JioFi router with 100GB of high-speed 4G data (worth Rs 2,499)**, and at select Philips Hue and Croma outlets you get a Philips Hue + Google Home Mini at a special bundled price. Also ACT Fibernet retail customers subscribing to 12-month advance rental plans of 90MBPS and above, will receive a Google Home Mini. And above all, users get 10 percent cashback when purchasing using HDFC Bank credit cards***.

Note:
*Both available from April 10 to October 31, 2018, for all Google Home and Home Mini users in India
**Offer valid until 30th April 2018
***Cashback limited to 10% of MRP

MVTdNW3.png

🙄

Last edited: