Google Fit

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 4,368
if it doesnt sync daily, it wont count under that days activity rings 😛 Id rather it sync instantly. however its working fine, atleast im able to sync to google fit. fucking fitbit, im never buying from this shit company again

lol. what other option is there 😀 in the 10-20K range 😀

mi band under 2k 3k. amazefit bip for 5k amazefit watch under 10k. Apple watch series 2~3 for above 15k. my friend bought a surge and it too broke apart within 6 months. granted he got a replacement but meh. he sold it and bought an series 3.

syncing with google fit is like basic feature expected but no.. fitbit gonna fitbit.

Right. I wonder if Samsung devices sync. Their smartband is selling for around 15k. But most notification features only work with Samsung phones iirc.

😛 3 days back I lost my fitbit and found out that google fit is still counting steps. then found out its from phone pedometer. I made a post 2 years back why google wasn't counting pedometer steps which is built into Snapdragon processors since long back.

Does i work with location disabled now? Pedometer I mean? Earlier I think it required location to be on. I have started keeping location off now and Fit still works well.

Though I have to turn it on for stupid apps like the Bluetooth bulb app and even Mi Home.

Some of your Google Fit data will be deleted in 30 days

To make it easier for other apps to connect to Google Fit, we've changed how the following data types are calculated:
• Cumulative distance
• Calories consumed

Data added to these types prior to this change is no longer compatible with Google Fit. As a result, this data will be deleted from your account in 30 days.
These data types aren’t visible in the Google Fit app, but they’re used to calculate more detailed metrics for some activities.
This change won't affect any of the data or activities you see in Google Fit, and your connected apps will continue to work as normal.
If you have questions about this change, or how it affects your data, you can ask the Google Fit Help Community.
Want to save a copy of this data?
You can download any existing data from your account and store this yourself. You’ll need to do this in the next 30 days.