Google Chrome OS Updates

Oh Good another Linux OS designed for the netbook...this ..android ..moblin from intel....Now only if 'windows' only vendors would wake up and start supporting it more...

Interesting. What is gOS. Heard of it, is there anything special about it.

Very nice... I hope they include SOME other apps than just a browser... like media playback etc...

It is an 'interesting' thing, but I am doubtful of its success. What about peripheral connectivity? Also, surprising how Microsoft gets slammed for anti-trust, whereas Google goes scott free with all the information they have with them.

"web OS" kind of devices are getting hotter (with apologies to Palm Pre).... see the upcoming "CrunchPad" I thought it was just hypothetical (similar to a Google Chrome OS device) but looks like they will release that too... in fact Im sure Google were forced to reveal their plans early because CrunchPad was announced just recently! 😀

It is only an initiative. In future they may give us a completely new idea of an OS. OS has a good market share which any company would like to have a share of.