Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
KODpKko.webp

Last edited:
Where do you land when you click here: https://picasaweb.google.com

fuckers first removed picassa online for the sake of g+ and now removing from their too.

Folks who have not activated G+ account of course are not going to be affected. So, please. Keep that in mind. 🙂
experience said:
f**kers first removed picassa online for the sake of g+ and now removing from their too.
arey bhai q mera kaam badatey ho. 😀 profanity filter ko update kar kar ke... lol. ho rakha hai.

Stupid move. PW is simple and works great for slow speed users. G+ photos has bigger thumbnail and takes too long to load.. stupid move thats all i can say.

Still i am complaining about it. 😀
By the time G+ loads one page of big thumbnail picture set , PW would have loaded entire album. Also not to forget , there is a option for bigger thumbs in PW , but its set to show small as default.
Nowadays i cant even load my albums , it take soo much time on G+ 🙁

probably a short term thing to give an option to users who might get confused. 😀
hehe. i stopped using picasa completely. moved to google drive. much better user experience ever since previews arrived.
the sync feature in picasa is horrible. google drive works out to be much much better.

For photos above 2048 px we get only 5gb rightHow to sync from drive so that is counted in photo storage

Automated emoticons on your photos!

We will plumb the emotional depths of everyone in the photo, then summarize their feelings with a beautifully crafted, emotion icon.

Last edited: