Google Android Key Lime Pie

Sushubh

Administrator
This is one of the image being used by Google for their I/O event. This is probably the first time I am seeing Google use circular icons for their apps. Could be an indication of major design changes coming to Android. :p

uumeshh

This is one of the image being used by Google for their I/O event. This is probably the first time I am seeing Google use circular icons for their apps. Could be an indication of major design changes coming to Android. :p
Circular icons are more like symbian kinda looks.

kkapoorr

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Circular icons are more like symbian kinda looks. At least the icons will be uniformly sized from now on.

Hardik7

Aparigraha
SVK said:
No Kaju Katli name for next Android? :(
I was thinking Andorid Kraken would be the great name. Too much with deserts now. It's time for highlighting the sea monster.
chromaniac said:
This is one of the image being used by Google for their I/O event. This is probably the first time I am seeing Google use circular icons for their apps. Could be an indication of major design changes coming to Android. :tongue:
It reminds me of Symbian Anna upgrade. I hope it's a joke from Goog.