Goodbye BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiv Nair
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 6,929
yeah u have an option though....good for u

My experience with BSNL at Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu has been food (7/10). So far the complaints have been attended to within a day or two. That's quick considering that they are a government organisation. People in my town are satisfied with BSNL. Other ISP' services are not good here, from what I hear.

At least you have options..
I have no option but to stick with them. Cant wait to move out. 🙁

blueman24 said:
Which plan, whats the cost and fup?
I have applied for 512kbps unlimited (NO FUP) for 550 Rs./- per month. As i heard GTPL has fiber optic network in Gujarat and providing good service. Let's see.

i thought u should opt for a minimum 1mbps plan man than it makes some difference in speeds as optic fibres from ur previous isp. its what i think...but as if u are okay with it then who cares...

Doesn't matter. Bad luck. 150 meter from my home, YOU, GTPL and some other also available. But every internet provider has consern for installation up to my home, coz its cost more according to them. They are asking if they will get more then 2 users, then only they can afford installation cost. Fuk in hell, no option and i have to sit ideal... thats it...

i wish to say good buy .But for me BSNL is the only option we got in here .IS iNDIA A developing country and backward country gurss it .

balavalli said:
i wish to say good buy .But for me BSNL is the only option we got in here .IS iNDIA A developing country and backward country gurss it .
Its not a fault of country. Its a fault of thought process of people leaving in that country. Togethre we can achive anything but alone you are nothing/ you can't do anything.

its just the way u think.....at the side of it....in india though the average people getting less than 1mbps....SO BE IT OR LEAVE IT like others...nothing to do with india...