• Thread starter Shiv Nair
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 6,637
G

golu

ISP
Tikona 699
Nop. Looking for GTPL BB. GTPL guy will meet me today eveing. Lets see...

V

vj_0987

Command & Conquer
ISP
Bsnl
yeah u have an option though....good for u

solariiknight

solariiknight

Regular
ISP
BSNL broadband, Aircel 3G.
My experience with BSNL at Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu has been food (7/10). So far the complaints have been attended to within a day or two. That's quick considering that they are a government organisation. People in my town are satisfied with BSNL. Other ISP' services are not good here, from what I hear.

Manish24

Manish24

ISP
BSNL
At least you have options..
I have no option but to stick with them. Cant wait to move out. :(

G

golu

ISP
Tikona 699
blueman24 said:
Which plan, whats the cost and fup?
I have applied for 512kbps unlimited (NO FUP) for 550 Rs./- per month. As i heard GTPL has fiber optic network in Gujarat and providing good service. Let's see.

V

vj_0987

Command & Conquer
ISP
Bsnl
i thought u should opt for a minimum 1mbps plan man than it makes some difference in speeds as optic fibres from ur previous isp. its what i think...but as if u are okay with it then who cares...

Manish24

Manish24

ISP
BSNL
Ya if its fiber then you should at least get 1mbps unlimited.

G

golu

ISP
Tikona 699
Doesn't matter. Bad luck. 150 meter from my home, YOU, GTPL and some other also available. But every internet provider has consern for installation up to my home, coz its cost more according to them. They are asking if they will get more then 2 users, then only they can afford installation cost. Fuk in hell, no option and i have to sit ideal... thats it...

V

vj_0987

Command & Conquer
ISP
Bsnl
oh....luck ends in desperation....better luck next time :eek:hmy:

B

balavalli

ISP
BSNL 800UL
i wish to say good buy .But for me BSNL is the only option we got in here .IS iNDIA A developing country and backward country gurss it .

G

golu

ISP
Tikona 699
balavalli said:
i wish to say good buy .But for me BSNL is the only option we got in here .IS iNDIA A developing country and backward country gurss it .
Its not a fault of country. Its a fault of thought process of people leaving in that country. Togethre we can achive anything but alone you are nothing/ you can't do anything.

V

vj_0987

Command & Conquer
ISP
Bsnl
its just the way u think.....at the side of it....in india though the average people getting less than 1mbps....SO BE IT OR LEAVE IT like others...nothing to do with india...