Good News - Nimbus may be put up for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 6,760
well as long as he is driving it's cool i think. it's just awesome to see him drive.

@asdfgfI wanted to see him back on the race track da for one last time as i have never seen him on tv Michael Suchmacher winning the world championsip live :wall:. I have strated to follow f1 race from 2006 japan grand prix. I have heard about him a lot but missed him completely on f1 race track in star sports as for the past 3 years in chennai we had CAS systems. Prior to that as usual i was also normal indian following cricket... cricket.. cricket..... Now for me i can miss a cricket match today but not F1 races as in 2007 i have never missed even a single f1 race. This is because i am ferrari fan:thumbsup:

I was following F1 till 2003 . After CAS., i couldn't watch. But enjoyed his winning moments before 2003 :thumbsup::thumbsup: as i am also a ferrari fan.after his retirement. now i am a great fan of mclaren. :yahoo: Hamilton zindabad :thumbsup:

watching F1 since the time schumacher joined ferrari... it has been awesome seeing him competing with mika hakinnen, kimi roikenen, montoya, alonso...

watching F1 since the time schumacher joined ferrari... it has been awesome seeing him competing with mika hakinnen, kimi roikenen, montoya, alonso...
I completely missed him and i regret too.

@asdfgf
on one thing in f1 we differ is that i support ferrari's kimi and you support mclaren's hamilton. Its a healthy comeptition and i am eagerly awating for march -14th 2008 australian grand prix and i belive its going to be kimi who will again become the world champion with ferrari :thumbsup:

kimi is my fav too ... But sometime I feel he is way too cool ... No reactions whtsoever ...

Hamilton was almost the Chamption this year end. Next year surely he d bag the championship title along with constructors title :thumbsup:I think next year Singapore enters the F1 scene. with floodlight race :yahoo::yahoo:

kimi is my fav too ... But sometime I feel he is way too cool ... No reactions whtsoever ...
Thats his speciality hitman and thats the reason i like him and eager to see him when will he react :thumbsup:. He is like ivan lendl in tennis who do not show any emotions too and i like him too.

@Sushubh.I have heard about hi but dont know about his quality as i have never seen him. I am still a kid in F1 race followers as from 2006 september i am following f1 races keenly. I am not too good in the history of f1 race:wall: but in cricket i am too good :thumbsup:

i am also watching F1 and MS since mika hakkinen days as well. i thought hakkinen wud come back after 1yr of break (thats what he said) but he never came back.

i am also watching F1 and MS since mika hakkinen days as well. i thought hakkinen wud come back after 1yr of break (thats what he said) but he never came back.
If i am correct very recently he has announced his retirement from all forms of car racing.:wall:

yes but for me only F1 is concerned so for me he retired after 2001. he used to participate in some other type of car racing.

Hey Aju, what happened to Schumacker ..? 🙂 (was that Schumacker or Alonso?)

etirement decision 'final' says Schumacher:wall:

Michael Schumacher on Monday clarified that he is not reconsidering his decision to retire from Formula One competition.

At Barcelona's Circuit de Catalunya on Tuesday and Wednesday, the 38-year-old former champion will test for Ferrari as the post-season 'winter' period kicks off.

But although the appointment is his first official F1 action since he raced for the last time in Brazil more than a year ago, the German on Monday said he simply wants to enjoy the experience and also contribute to Ferrari's preparations for next year.

Schumacher will in Spain work alongside his 2006 team-mate Felipe Massa, as well as test drivers Marc Gene and Luca Badoer.

"Is it clear that I am looking forward to it," he said. "My love for the sport is not diminished and Formula One driving is the ultimate. http://racing.highmetrics.com/racin.../products/team.asp?marque_num=3&from=01021207

"But it has nothing to do with my decision to retire, which is final," he added.

It is believed that Ferrari was particularly keen to grant Schumacher's request to test due to his vast experience and success during the previous era when traction control was banned.

"I hope I am able to help and support Ferrari in their preparations for the new season," Schumacher continued.

He added: "In 2008 electronic aids are banned in Formula One, so my experience could be useful."