GOOD NEWS FOR DSL NIGHT UNLIMITED USERS

Hi! All night unlimited users are facing a problem of restarting the router before 8 in the morning. They end up using sharewares, scripts and many other things to do that. For all these users I have developed an application that is easy to use. This application allows the user to schedule router restart and optionally they can shutdown, hibernate, power off, log off their systems after the router is restarted. This software is a freeware. To download visit

Code:
www.hemanshubhojak.com/TaskScheduler

good effort !Negative Point - microsoft .net framework is too huge and heavy on the system. Last time i installed it, it slowed my system to a crawl 🙁

Originally posted by cyberwiz@Feb 4 2006, 08:42 PM
microsoft .net framework is too huge and heavy on the system. Last time i installed it, it slowed my system  to a crawl  🙁

I have .NET installed since a long time now, and my system works just fine.

Originally posted by mario_a@Feb 17 2006, 11:49 PM
I have .NET installed since a long time now, and my system works just fine.
[snapback]42326[/snapback]
[/quote]
Same here... But then i anyways hafta get up by den... so eventually i use my hands to pull the plug off the router.... 😀
Automation is Kewl !!! But only wen its needed!!!
😛

I really appreciate the efforts for creating the software!!!But i am crazy u know!!!Can u add the Function like Autoconnect if the line is dropped for some reason i.e checking the ras connection.U can see this function in Advanced task scheduler !!

Originally posted by rightnow@Feb 18 2006, 02:05 PM
Can u add the Function like Autoconnect if the line is dropped for some reason i.e checking the ras connection.

how do u do dat??

This software is a freeware. To download visit

Code:
www.hemanshubhojak.com/TaskScheduler
[snapback]41353[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi Link is not working. 🙁 Please give another link