Good news for airtel users

gabruputt

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 11, 2005
Bangalore
My internet connection went down last evening and today evening two airtel technicians managed to fix the problem after fiddling around for three hours. Problem was in the modem, they changed my modem from d-link to beetel and currently everthing works fine. While they were at it (two of them)...i got chatting with them and mentioned the upgradation that some people have mentioned in some of the broadband forums, they said that by next month all connections will be doubled. and that by next year they will no longer have any connection below 256K and will also be providing connections upto 10 mbps, by April next year. Looks like good days ahead for Indian broadband finally.....BSNL watchout! :D

gabruputt

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 11, 2005
Bangalore
Atleast someone keeps our hopes alive..... :D ....especially when the linesmen are airtel engineers.

ultra vires

O.o
Regulars
Nov 28, 2004
hope it turns out to be true otherwise we knw whom to kill :D

testsubjectalpha

Regular
Regulars
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 27 2005, 10:08 PM
so now the source of information is airtel linesmen.
[snapback]33413[/snapback]
[/quote]

henh... "yeh bechaara, broadband ke boj ka maara. inhe chahiye wimax ki dhaara"

;-)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
wimax? does not matter to me. i just need reliable stable fast internet connectivity. it comes through my sewer line. does not matter to me.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
hope those linemen weren't blabbering... cant wait to get 512k or 1mbps unlimited again.... those early days of BSNL 512k 24x7 unlimited offer were heaven!man, 10 mbps by april next year? WTF?! if that happens, COOL!i doubt it will happen... BSNL and other Govt crooks are there to create problems for private players in the market... hehe sneaky bastids