Good Decision Would be..??

SanjeetSingh

ISP
Reliance WiFi
I have recently shifted to Dwarka in Delhi, as not much ISP's are available here i opted for Reliance WI-FI which is working fine till now but now i have came to know that Airtel have laid down underground cables in our society. My question to u is should i go for Airtel they are giving 256kbps(unlimited) in 799+taxes whereas my current connection is givibg 150kbps(unlimited) for 750+taxes.One thing more i usually take smaller plans when i'm busy like i take 2GB download plan for 350 in reliance but Airtrel is not providing any such plans.So help me should i switch to airtel or stick to reliance wi-fi.Thank you

Airtel scores in CC and reliability of service. I have Airtel and BSNl BB connections. My choice Airtel. If you sponsor another user (one or two )you get nice gifts too !if you are very lucky, may win an air trip to Bangkok !( schemes offered with time limits)No idea about Reliance. If service is good continue with Reliance.( some billing problems reported ). Check in reliance forum.

My choice Airtel.

Everyone is saying the same thing. And I think if most of the people are saying the same thing then it must be true. 😱

yeah 799 ul plan is god onei am using it and getting 40+KBps download speedand upto 40 KBps upload speedgo for it