• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,395
J

jackrabbit

Arrive.Raise Hell.Leave.
ISP
BSNL
Seven months with BSNL Dataone Home UL900, and the honeymoon is over. Cracks have started appearing, which give me creeps.Creeps make me frustrated. With hell to do custo-moron care, way to go stock pile of engineers, everyday experimentation and crap speeds, I need ample of suggestion from you guys as to how to make things all right.Its been more than 10days that I am receiving low speeds, unexpected disconnections(I have to lift receiver of the phone to get connected), unexpected high speeds, below 10kBps upload speeds(It really bleeds to upload an attachment, FTW I never use picasa/flickr as it may take lightyears to upload pics), irresponsible customer care. Any one in Chennai who is facing such kind of problems? Any idea how many days will it take to change my plan to Home 500 plan? Reagrds,J a c k

soroccoheaven

soroccoheaven

ISP
Bsnl UL 675
Seven months with BSNL Dataone Home UL900, and the honeymoon is over. Cracks have started appearing, which give me creeps.Creeps make me frustrated. With hell to do custo-moron care, way to go stock pile of engineers, everyday experimentation and crap speeds, I need ample of suggestion from you guys as to how to make things all right.
Its been more than 10days that I am receiving low speeds, unexpected disconnections(I have to lift receiver of the phone to get connected), unexpected high speeds, below 10kBps upload speeds(It really bleeds to upload an attachment, FTW I never use picasa/flickr as it may take lightyears to upload pics), irresponsible customer care.

Any one in Chennai who is facing such kind of problems?
Any idea how many days will it take to change my plan to Home 500 plan?

Reagrds,
J a c k

i think all this is due to poor connection..why dont you check your splitter position,wiring,and finally tell tech person to check your line too.
you can see your SNR and attenuation values (SNR should be > 20 for upload and > 30 for download). ..try this and post.