Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
tdDZTAq.webp

Source

Last edited:

Source

Once a powerful lawyer, Billy McBride is now burned out and washed up, spending more time in a bar than a courtroom. When he reluctantly agrees to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against the biggest client of Cooperman & McBride, the massive law firm he helped create, Billy and his ragtag team uncover a vast and deadly conspiracy, pitting them all in a life or death trial against the ultimate Goliath. Stream with Prime 10/14/16.

David E. Kelley is involved so you know it was going to be good. And it is pretty darn good. Some parts get annoying. For example the bigger law firm and the boss and the senior partners and the black lawyer dude. Access to cameras in courts? Seriously? Thornton is great.

the show is so good in parts but other parts just make me hate it. all the smugness of the larger firm gets annoying. and it's hilarious how borns kills when it is not needed but does nothing when a murder would solve the problem completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn. with every episode it is becoming clear that it is nowhere near the levels of shows like the practice or even boston legal. substance is losing the fight to style.

six episodes later i am pretty pissed off. could have been such a great show. they turned it into shite.

torture over. such a disappointing show. i miss dylan mcdermott.

Last edited:
this show i almost forgot after 2 -3 episode since was really sad to see the hot girl get .. 😛 gonna see it soon now..