golden hrs in delhi!

• Thread starter Thread starter theGOD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,083
enjoy till it lasts......... 😛

i feel like killing my bloody f***in maid !!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: Last night while i was in GH, i had kept a movie for downloading and slept last night only to wake up to find that, that b***ch has dissconnected the adsl wire from my router( god knows why) and me from golden hrs 🙁arrrhhhhhhaaaaaa if killing was not a crime, she would have been dead by now :angry: :angry:

wat, where, how , when 😱 No GH here..somebody get me in...

only if that could be true 🙁 🙁 , but the truth is that GH are over i.e u can't login anymore, but "the GOD" is still on it and i'm out :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!

i am sorry for mystery_inc..he ws waiting for the golden hrs for soooo long...but i am still on it..this is the first time iam enjoying the golden hrs..and its been more than 12 hrs now...hey i want to make it sure that there isnt ne rissk of dloadin during golden hrs..so ne 1 plzz reply..i changed the username and password through "run wizard"..

damn you delhi guys, the moment you people got GH, i was kicked out. :angry: 🙁on the other hand, i'd like to say congratulations to the delhi people as i dont like our fellow MTNL users not enjoying. 🙂mystery, i feel sad for you......🙁

run wizard is like step by step processwhat we do is we go to was n do itu cud see run wizard there ie above wan