Golden Hours

• Thread starter Thread starter satanicspawn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,095

satanicspawn

Nowadays the entry gates for GH are open for a short time only .i think da buggers at MTNL have found out abt the golden hrs.... and r tryin to find a solution for the same .if they r successful ....then i feel dat there wont be any GH in the future ....this is just wat i think ...... wat abt u guys ?

Now Supersaiyan says "This is what u get for making hours famous by Golden Hour"IT DOESN"T makes any diference you see yesterday at 10:30 PST Gh was On and hell it was open till 15:41:18 PST I am still on GH.IMp Thing is We should get entry and should be able to maintain our Supersaiyan Golden state.....It appears clearly that in Mumbai Unlimited plans will soon be launched ...The End Of Gh lol 😛Does anyone know how do i convert PSt to our indian standard Time???

ohh during the next 3 years there would be soo many nght users we`d start getting 3 mbps day time unlimited plans .. 🙂)3 mbps.. 30gb limit ... 8am - 6pm free dwnloading. and rest of the day the 30gb monthly limit.they would be smart enough .. they wont have gh for prolonged periods.. but would instead have GH for 3 min`s every day.... 3 mins of bliss!!!! lol

LOLZ :lol:dude if they were trying out a solution for fixing GH, i dont think they would allow it for even the few minutes that we are getting.anyways i dont think those "techies" will be able to do anything. :lol:lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope it continues till a full unlimited package comes out. 🙂 (if it still continues i dont think ill be changing my plan 😀 😉)

GH are part of all MTNL packages as a special hidden service to their customers... :lol:GH would be there till MTNL does not release unlimited plans....

Originally posted by imranais@Apr 3 2006, 06:42 AM
GH would be there till MTNL does not release unlimited plans....
[snapback]46902[/snapback]
[/quote]
now the big question is, when will it come? :huh:

^^^ i didnt get what you were saying. :huh:i was talking about the unlimited plans.

for unlimited plan, they need bandwidth. for bandwidth they need international gateways.

Hey one good news....I had a chat with an engineer who installed connection at my place.He told me that unlimited plans are in pipeline.Right now they are goin thru talks, market survey and feasiblity.Fine even if they are gonna start unlimited plans , frm whom the **** are they gonna get the huge bandwidth ????So finally selling VSNL to Tata wasnt a cool idea to get outta deficit afterall.Damn those guys behind the deal :angry: