Golden hour on MTNL Triband

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,252
  • Views Views 76,940
my PAP Auth failed that time.......dammn what coincidences? we logged in same freakin time...amazing!

I was logged in till yesterday.. after I logged in on monday

Originally posted by mario_a@Feb 17 2006, 07:49 PM
Around 70 hours. What about you ?
[snapback]42315[/snapback]
[/quote]
70 hours 😱
hey mario i am on the rs199/400mb plan and i want to know if i too can use these golden hours this long?

...it is equal all buddy...you just have to keep the Router On for that long...avoid power cuts...Spontaneous Disconnects...if your luckyy

Originally posted by InfoKiosk@Feb 17 2006, 11:01 PM
70 hours  😱
hey mario i am on the rs199/400mb plan and i want to know if i too can use these golden hours this long?

Simple, just make sure you don't log out once you get in 😛

But as St0le rightly pointed out, it depends on a lot of things. You may face a power disconnection, or some program crashes your machine and it needs a reboot, etc. etc.

or some program crashes your machine and it needs a reboot, etc. etc.[/b]

...if the router is ON...then it doenst matter...your still in...

ohk, thanks st0le[/b]
im going to heaven after all...😉

Originally posted by St0le@Feb 18 2006, 12:14 AM
...if the router is ON...then it doenst matter...your still in...

That's true only in the default PPPoE mode, and not the Bridged mode. I use Bridged mode.

Originally posted by mario_a@Feb 17 2006, 07:49 PM
Around 70 hours. What about you ?
[snapback]42315[/snapback]
[/quote]

yea yea yea i used for 7 days 😛

did anyone break my record already ???? B)

man This thread is givivn a lot of ppl false hopes...Jab se i've tkn the bband connection, the delhi server has nvr gone dn or apparently i nvr seemed to hv noticed it gn dn... :blink:

Originally posted by sanke1@Feb 18 2006, 08:37 AM
yea yea yea i used for 7 days 😛

What happened after 7 days ? Did MTNL boot you out, or did you feel guilty and stop ?

🙂

i can see that the mumbai server is down but our server's up 'n runnin but still i tried to login with diff id, ........ all in vane. Its official now we in delhi cannot take advantage of the golden hour :-(((BTW i also tried to login using diff id earlier once when our delhi server was down but even then i cud'nt login)Damn these mtnl people, why the hell did they have to show their competence here in delhi only 🙁