Going to File Case against BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter madvikas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,282

madvikas

Got my BSNL dataone bill of rs 20K for the month of july 2005. No way I am goonna pay this amount. After arguing my point with BSNL officials (DGM, GM etc) I felt that it was useless (I was informed by BSNL Officials and Customer Care that the plan is Unlimited Till further notice).SO I have decdided to move consumer court with my complaint. I know I have nothing in written from there side but it doesn't mean that i'll will going to pay this huge amount.So if you guys/gals face woes similar to mine, send/email me your Written/Scanned Complaints along with your Billing Details.Plz feel free to send any document/proof that might help the case. Your support would strengthen the case and help me fight the cause better.My Contact Details are:vikas+919871944934permanent Address:vikas gupta,460a\16,civil lines, gurgaon-122001haryana(india)

So, how much did u download ? Tats more important !!! Many recieved letters from the exchanges in the first week of july itself. Bad luck tat u didnt receive it. Dont ever believe the customer care people, whoeva it may be, either from BSNL customer care or for any other concern.

i was also interested in knowing what bsnl did wrong that you are suing them?

Not to discourage you, but don't you think that the official announcement for free usage was till June only?In a court or a legal fight do you think that oral information will hold?What if the CC comes to court and says "We did not inform anything like until further information?"

just let the bills for the plan 250 roll out... i shall not be amazed if many people get huge inflated bills. yes, bsnl has pointed out the datacap and rest of the stuff.. but when one experiences broadband for the first time... 🙁

kya karein, control hi nahi hota 😉