• Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 25,810

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
A friend sent me a song which is as fun as the very popular Sutta Song from Zeest. A group called Bodhitree from XLRI is said to have made this song which goes like Teri G*** main danda dey. Now, if anyone want it, contact me!Or maybe it will soon be loaded on some site and u can put the link here. i am not doing that coz i hate doing that 🙂

Not all that good as sutta, not enough swear-words! 😉

damn this is exactly what i told a friend who wanted this song 😛damn you are that guy whom i told that! 😀

bhai mere, the jam mag site doesnt open up on my PC. god knows what probs... some DNS error, and the college firewall wont let me download any thing with the words g**d.got it?

As far as i knw and hv heard... The Sutta song is sung by guys from IIT,Mumbai...
Which jus dusnt feel lik it ... No offence to d iitians there,But do v really think dose iitians are so vela as to go on and pen a song...

Also for more cool songs chk out the adult section in Music
in Coolgoose...
Else try the various other forums... 😀

thanx sushubh 4 enlightning me there!!!Damn it!!!Does it mean we Indians suck at makin up such songs???Any members out there interested in makin a new superHit song on the same lines!!!If yes.... Then don Contact me... M not the rite persun for this... 😛