• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,684

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
is it me or gmail has sort of disabled this feature? i can only see option to turn on forwarding to ONE email address at a time from the settings. ps. i do realize that i might still be able to use filters to do what i am trying to do here.

Forwarding to multiple account was never there, I think. Because i wanted to do this long back and i cudnt do it. So I had done fwd a - leave a copy - fwd b - leave a copy - fwd c 😀i wudnt have done it that way if fwding to multiple accounts was possible.

Yep 20 is limit else spammers will use it to spam all around.

heh. we all know that spammers have a workraound for literally everything. in the end, gmail still has a hard limit on number of emails you can send in one day. also. there is a limit on the number of people whom you can send emails in one day. and i also wonder why google is not using recaptcha on any of their own services. they bought the project!

recaptcha deal is pretty darn old now. and i believe google is using it for their books indexing project.

and i believe hotmail and yahoo also have similar limits. not because it is a free service but to control spam 😀

the limits are fairly generous from what i remember... in gmail's case.

Limitations of Google Gmail

A user can send a maximum of 500 individual email messages a day. Emails can be sent to 500 unique email IDs in a day. A total of 2000 emails can be sent in a day.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

- 500 messages per day (i.e., you can hit 'Send' a maximum of 500
times)
- 500 unique recipients
- 2000 total emails (for example, you could send one message to a
group of 500 people four times)

500 sending/day limit - Learn More | Google Groups this is from 2008.