Globcast Problems In Mulund

kickglobcast

ISP
Exatt
plz dont delete this post mods.v r in vain and pain due to globcast.these guys r worst people ive seen in my life.no tension at all.they dont bother about anyone.just keeping alive their monopoly business.v r facin a lot of problems from them.they dont respect anyone.they dont hav manners.receptionist seems to come from some slum area.her english is worst if contacted globcast for ne problems.those guys just hav money in their mind.im using sify 64kbps unltd. plz guys read our problems:1.the box (cable modem)put on our terrace the switches use to frequently hang wen there used to b powercuts.so everytime v had to call up the operators to get it retstarted.their office closes at 8.00pm.after if at all the switches hang whom to call?tell me guys???they dont even pick the fone.Rs75extra jus for not picking up the fone??????????2.it was going on from past 6-7months.harassed deppressed v guys went to globcast to complain.those guys r least bothered.they tellin "parvadtha hai toh lo nahi toh jaao"!!!!!is this is the way to talk????????3.rules by globcast for mulund.if u disconnect for 1month from the net then if nxt month u renew then ur charged Rs100 extra.for wat?????dats Rs560 for the 64kbps sify's pack.ma frend had disconnected for 2months due to his brothers ssc exams.then in may wen he renewed his pack sify gave a call sayin cost is Rs460 total to b charged by d operator.but wen d guy from globcast came for d payment he told Rs660.ma frend got a heart attack listening to this.he called up sify but in vain sify cudnt help.they told"sir this is the operators problem v r not chargin".so ma frend called up globcast.they were giving weird answers.wen ma frend asked the guy from globcast y this charge he replied "ASHOK BHAI KA BIRTHDAY HAI".ma frend was shockd n the guy told "bhains karne se fayda nahi hai" ma frend felt insulted n kept the fone.is this d way to reply??????????????4.v r gettin 12kbps speed b4 from 40kbps pack of sify ! Rs375.now v r payin Rs485 n gettin d same speed.infact slower 8-10kbps.wats d use?5.No benefits.guys from our area r not connected thru LAN.v cant share anything.no HUB also for our area.wats the Use guys?totally waste.whole LAN system has been divided.LOADS OF PROBLEMS TO B DISCUSSED.BUT I WANT UR REPLIES GUYS.GUYS I WANT U TO SHARE UR PROBLEMS TOO.HELP ME N OTHERS TO remove globcast.SHARE UR PROBLEMS TOO.take care

Get all users in your area together and stop renewals till it improves.Also , when the switch hangs, its actually easy to go and restart it, self help is best sometimes and remember 24 hr service is impossible..even MTNL doesnt have it. And going by your description, you seem to be living in hell!! Down with such operators.You best bet is unity...get em all together

QUOTE(aniketvb @ Jun 25 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]54542[/snapback]
Get all users in your area together and stop renewals till it improves.

Also , when the switch hangs, its actually easy to go and restart it, self help is best sometimes and remember 24 hr service is impossible..even MTNL doesnt have it.

And going by your description, you seem to be living in hell!! Down with such operators.

You best bet is unity...get em all together
[/b]

dude u right.tried everything.but in vain.i kno 24hrs service is impossible.atleast they can give us a duplicate key to the box upstairs.so dat v can reset it everytime it getts hanged.they dont do that also.imagine if net goes around 8.30 -9pm then no one picks up the fone also.then nxt day till 10.30 no net.almost 12hrs+ waste.wats d use.downloads starts after 10 since its unlimited.but our case is hell.

dude revolutioner i too stay in mulund (w) i know globcast b*****ds n how they fkin behave i too was faicng the same probs as u and one day finally lost it ... me n my frnds went to their off and abused them till hell and told them to remove their net connection (was very satisfied dat day 🙂 ) and insatlled tirband NU 🙂))and for ur information we Do hav a dc++ hub for mulund which is on 24x7 hosted ny a gud friend wid arnd 25 users..... last week all hub users went to the fckers office and blasted them [hehehe 😛] the net worked fine for few days n again started to act up....... neways i hav shifted to triband but can access dc++ hub too as these asses didnt remove my cable 😀i connect my cdem thru USB and lan cable to lan card 😛btw if u need more info on dc++ PM or email me........

hey bhargav thnx for sharin ur probs too.now our area is totally exhausted and in vain v took TATA broadband.but they also r gettin probs thru globcast and our operator HOME CABLE(CHOR SAALA).i applied on 24th june for tata and they committed dat u will b able to surf on the 5-6th of july.it was ok my sify was gettin expired on 7th july.sify r also chors.so i gave them 10-12days.no sign of them still.went to enquire came to know dat they r facin probs thru globcast and home cable.same shit again.widout tellin our operator v took tata directly.so now he is angry n removing grudge and humlog beech main latak gayen hai.no sify no tata.our operator also took Rs 3laks from tata vsnl + Rs1200 for individual connection.nice money dat a*s made.now he is still fighting.no net from 1week.latkaod.now tata vsnl r issuing globcst and home cable warning letters thru Bombay High Court.lets c wat hppns.

kewl man these **star** shud be taken to the SUpreme court too 😉and hanged till death 😕

Globcast sucks dude.We must switch to Airtel ...Then lets see what the assholes d😵nly one Issue here Airtel is very picky in selecting areas