Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (2022)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
asIyv0f.webp

Tech billionaire Miles Bron invites his friends for a getaway on his private Greek island. When someone turns up dead, Detective Benoit Blanc is put on the case.

'Knives Out' Sequel in the Works Centered on Daniel Craig's Detective Character | Hollywood Reporter

Last edited:
Any way to stream the 1st one in India legally? Cannot find in on Prime Netflix or Hotstar..

Thanks but for whatever reason Airtel doesn't allow chromecast (or is it just me?)

Want to show it to parents so it needs to be on a TV.

Even though Airtel XStream app officially supports casting, you can't cast Knives out from the phone coz it looks like Lionsgate Content is not allowed on TV. lol

Try casting from the PC. I was able to cast the tab perfectly from Chrome.

Didn't know that Lionsgate was the issue lol.

Thing is usually cast announcements are evenly spaced so you don't notice much. This is a rare thing where all the cast announcements are being announced every few hours. I am expecting its gonna continue. lol

i mean is this an entirely new cast? none of the folks coming back from first movie? i mean makes sense. by sequel i thought the story would focus on the same family but that's stupid lol. he would be solving a new case with a new family or something.

Yep. Only Craig is lucky. Otherwise new cast, new family. Though they could retain someone and introduce her/him as a new character.