• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 3,600
Ryan

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I have a Linksys BEFSR81 8 port router/hub. How do I get an alternative client to work through it. Without the router it works fine.

infernalproteus

infernalproteus

The Goan
ISP
BSNL 512
Bhaskar,

I have a Linksys WRT54G Router and EasySify keeps giving me an Invalid Session ID. Ryan, is this the error message you're getting? I haven't tried without the router though...

Ryan, in the meanwhile - you can try the other alternative - SuperSify, I use it with my router; again - the router does not allow heartbeat responses to get through - but as long as the beats are sent fine, it will keep you logged on.

SuperSify v0.52

Besto,
IP.

Ryan

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Yeah I get invalid session. But for some stupid reason, it was working earlier and again stopped. Strange thing. Also, I would use supersify, except that it comes up in a MS DOS thing and just says to press any key to exit. I don't know how to even use it.

infernalproteus

infernalproteus

The Goan
ISP
BSNL 512
Dude, All the instructions for SuperSify are on the site above. In brief, create a shortcut to the programedit the shortcut's properties and in the target box ADD this to the existing contents-u ryan -p coolwhere "ryan" is your username and "cool" is your [email protected]$$word.Have fun,IP.

Ryan

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Ah. If only I would read all the intructions. haha. thanks.

B

Bhaskar

Regular
Possibly you are on a different SAM I.P than whats being used by EasySify.That problem is fixed in v1.1 :D

Ryan

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
v1.1 isn't out yet? I checked the download site, the latest is v1.0 Build 57.

B

Bhaskar

Regular
its not out. But the v1.1 has the problem fixed.

U

ultra vires

O.o
ISP
MTNL 749NU
why dont ya take the sam server ip evrytime frm there .xml link.it wuld altogeather remove the need for updates. :rolleyes: