Getting poor speeds on mtnl delhi post cable cut repair paradoxically

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 7,794
well there was some probs wid my connection too in the morning, some websites were not opening properly...everything is ok now...speeds touching nearly 215KBps in torrents:thumbsup:

I sent them mails a day before, all of them bounced back today.........dont know why.....i mailed at gmbb@bol.net.in ,bbspeed@bol.net.in and one more

Ashish , have ur speeds improved? My speeds are so pathetic that I cant even listen to an 80 kbps live stream without buffereing.
And motorazr wats ur exchange and gateway???

same speed... shoutcast stations r really testin my patience.... send the emails at working hours (i.e. now try on monday).... do send me a copy... i'll forward that...

I have the same problemand its like its getting slower and slower every dayand today i checked my router settings which is at 192.168.1.1username: adminpassword: adminand it the up and downspeed is showing 252kbpsand i am really worried if they have caped the speed for the unlimited users i seriously wish they havent can any1 else check thatbtw i m in rohini

if you are on 256kbps unlimited then your speeds are what you pay for..... its correct....

well, today is little better... but still full speed not restored...

Been back to this forum after a long time...
Seen a lot of activity and loads of new-comers...

I used to hv a Night ul but nw its a plane jane 199/mnth connection:rofl:
Do miss all the torrent action etc...
Dnt see any discussion abt 'Golden hrs' as well... or is it taboo to talk abt it!!!🙁
But we delhiites wrnty eva lucky enuff...
btw my stats are as below
Download:255 kbps
Upload:155 kbps

Hell... Its sucks :ashamed:

speed is pretty pathetic here for me since yesterday night.... anyone from bombay having problems???

Have sent them mails, but they bounce even during working hrs.

Here's the msg i get
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

gmbb@bol.net.in

Technical details of permanent failure:

TEMP_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 450 Recipient address rejected: Greylisting in action, please try later
What's greylisting? some sort of blacklisting? Have they blacklisted my email address?

And sometimes this...
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

gmbb@bol.net.in

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
TEMP_FAILURE: Probe failed: Too many resources/connections in use for: bol.net.in

What's greylisting? some sort of blacklisting? Have they blacklisted my email address?

graylisting is also a type of blacklisting.... but it is temporary.... here the SMTP server rejects all inbound email addresses from unknown senders. This is usually done to stop spammers from flooding the SMTP server with mails...

However there is also a possibility that the server recognizes you as a spammer and hence rejects your mails..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:in that case there is not much you can do....

i can send from another email address.But why would they add me to s[am list, i had sent them just 3-4 mails in last year

i can send from another email address.
But why would they add me to s[am list, i had sent them just 3-4 mails in last year

U might have send the same mail again and again and that made the fellas out there to take u ask a Spammer😛:rofl:

Arrey fir somebody else send them mails. I am sick of getting 128 kbps now

But why would they add me to s[am list, i had sent them just 3-4 mails in last year

while graylisting the server rejects all emails which it does not recognize..... as you can see in the log which you posted it clearly says try after some time....So try tomorrow or the day after that.....

However according to me you should visit the exchange personally which would get things moving... with email you never know wether they even respond to you...