• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 7,639
B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Anybody????Or should I call up 1504 bcoz it seems its only me!

B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Guys can u recommend me a good email id for my speed issue? I am pretty sure its an exchange issue or a gateway issue and not for delhi in general? Even from microsoft's site i am just getting 20 KBps even at 2 am

K

kingpin

Regulars
ISP
MTNL NU - 849
call up 1504..... if possible visit your exchange....also the email ids are floating somewhere in the forums search for 5 mins you'll get it for sure....

B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Alright them then lets email them tommorow. We have to explain them that its only with intl bandwidth and not national. And its only with this gateway and not all delhi. Maybe they have allotted too less intl bandwidth to this gateway

M

Motorazor143

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 256Kbps Unlimited combo
well there was some probs wid my connection too in the morning, some websites were not opening properly...everything is ok now...speeds touching nearly 215KBps in torrents:thumbsup:

B

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
I sent them mails a day before, all of them bounced back today.........dont know why.....i mailed at [email protected] ,[email protected] and one more

Ashish , have ur speeds improved? My speeds are so pathetic that I cant even listen to an 80 kbps live stream without buffereing.
And motorazr wats ur exchange and gateway???

A

ashishgoel

Don
ISP
MTNL & Airtel
same speed... shoutcast stations r really testin my patience.... send the emails at working hours (i.e. now try on monday).... do send me a copy... i'll forward that...

T

Tuffleo

ISP
Mtnl
I have the same problemand its like its getting slower and slower every dayand today i checked my router settings which is at 192.168.1.1username: adminpassword: adminand it the up and downspeed is showing 252kbpsand i am really worried if they have caped the speed for the unlimited users i seriously wish they havent can any1 else check thatbtw i m in rohini

K

kingpin

Regulars
ISP
MTNL NU - 849
if you are on 256kbps unlimited then your speeds are what you pay for..... its correct....