Getting poor speeds on mtnl delhi post cable cut repair paradoxically

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 7,812
So finally the speeds seem to be near normal for me from today morning. Till Last night they were pathetic. Not 100% but around 75 -85 %.
I faxed GM BB on Wednesday and called GM BB office on Thursday.Emails prolly had no effect.

So finally mehnat rung le aayee.
Ashish and blade , who were getting same problems.....whats the status at ur end?

well, even i had some problems yesterday, today net was down for about 1 hour and after that it seems to be great....

same as with u boy...... little better... international servers givin me 1200k (500k earlier) now....

It seems that they have capped 100 KBps on single stream....But the good thing is the speed is not much fluctuating as earlier.....maybe we'll come to know on monday when business load comes back

cant access some sites from yesterday like bbc sport (no pics) yahoo is not perfect and cant update avg

Hmm...link-removed speed always sucks for me...Max i get is 50KBps...well, MTNL is still giving me 2 mbps on my UL connection:thumbsup:

MTNL seems to be meherbaan on you!! Good for u 😉

yes yes..! they r still meherbaan on me..dunno when they will downgrade the speed.