Getting only 50mbps on Reliance #JioFiber JCO110 (Black) router.

• Thread starter Thread starter NikhilS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 7,340
😁 Lol. All's well that ends well 😊. Use dual band router.
I thought bridging is locked on jio

nah its not and jio will never slow down your wifi lol, some ppl think isps do tht lmao they can only change configuration like dns and ip subnet as your router asks thier server for those settings and because of nat you lan or wifi config is hidden to isp.so chillax and enjoy your new connection do all sorts of tests and report back here .....first test plz on dslreports speedtest and xfinity speed test and post em here thank you

@Nikhil Sharma so you earlier had BSNL FTTH and now you got Jio? Lucky you! You can change your profile summary from "BSNL FTTH User" to "Jio Fiber User" now 😀

On lan I’m getting 100mbps. But on wifi I’m getting 50-55ish.

I thought 2.4ghz is capable of connecting upto 300mbps.

Also, i can’t connect my own router. Can I?
on paper it can do 300 but it really depends on router and the device , distance and many other stuff
my 100$ router does 60-70 and sometimes reaches 100 on few devices but its like a miracle if it does that
but it reaches 400+ mbps on wifi on my mobile while using 5ghz
so my advice if you plan on using wifi in the jio router (my advice don't use it get a proper router) then get the 4.5k one with 5GHZ

@Nikhil Sharma I am using the same router and I also get 40-50Mbps that's normal for a 2.4ghz router. Greater speeds can be achieved on 2.4ghz router but it needs channel bonding and MIMO capabilities on both router and the phone. Mostly interference is the main reason for slow speeds when your neighbours also using same channel number . Channel can be changed in other third party router but not in jio's router.

Last edited:
@abhi.m bro i dont even have a jio connection ,and i already have a dual band gigabit router so if i get jio in the distant future then i will use my current router with it .....abd use the jio router as a modem only .....have a nice day ...

For the first time ever in 1.5 years, today I am seeing Jiofiber's speed as 8 Mbps and almost 0 upload speed.