Getting New BSNL Broadband Connection: Want Modem Info!

ISP
BSNL
Hello Broadband Forum, I'm getting a new BSNL Broadband Connection with the unlimited plan (with my telecom circle). I have opted to purchase the modem myself, thus deciding not to go for the device that BSNL provides. I've read a ton of posts here regarding what modem/router .. yada yada yada... to go for.. But I would still like to have some help!! I intend to use my Broadband connection for connecting to the Internet wirelessly to my Dell Studio Laptop, as well as my Smartphone. In addition, I also intend to connect to the Internet through Ethernet, albeit occasionally. I have read very highly about TP-Link's networking products. I have also experienced one of their products while using the Internet at one of my relatives'. Anyways, cutting to the chase, the following is the Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router that I intend on purchasing: Model : TP-LINK W8151NDKindly advise, as towhether this would be the right choice for BSNL broadband or not?Thanks in advance.

I think Yes it does !

I don't know much about the device myself. But I should tell you (based on my own research online), that even though TP-Link is advertised as having 3 years warranty, there seem to be no service centers in India. According to TP-link website (http://www.tp-link.in/support/rma/) you can courier the device to their Mumbai office, but they have no RMA number or tracking system, so you have to put your faith in them, that they will repair/replace your device.
Good luck.
edit: As far as compatibility goes, I think it should work fine with your BSNL connection as it is ADSNL2+.

_nedR said:
I don't know much about the device myself. But I should tell you (based on my own research online), that even though TP-Link is advertised as having 3 years warranty, there seem to be no service centers in India. According to TP-link website (http://www.tp-link.in/support/rma/) you can courier the device to their Mumbai office, but they have no RMA number or tracking system, so you have to put your faith in them, that they will repair/replace your device.
Good luck.
edit: As far as compatibility goes, I think it should work fine with your BSNL connection as it is ADSNL2+.
It's really rare for modems/routers to fail. Especially from these good companies.