Getting IPV6 address outside Router also.

I'm getting IPv6 on Dasan ONT but the devices connected to it are not being assigned IPv6 addresses. 🤔

@MadAxe make sure LAN IPv6 is set to track interface and router announcement (RA) is switched on. Settings should be in the related LAN configuration page. They wanted to replace my Nokia with a Dasan but I declined as it's used as a dumb modem. The good thing about the Nokia is it has hardware buttons to switch on/off WiFi and the LED status indicators. Best method? Ask their tech to do it for you.

Also, its worth remembering any config changes to the router are logged by Airtel's servers.

@MadAxe make sure LAN IPv6 is set to track interface and router announcement (RA) is switched on. Settings should be in the related LAN configuration page.
Couldn't find any such settings in Dasan.
Best method? Ask their tech to do it for you.
Got shifted to CG NAT since few days. Contacted the NOC team. They don't even know the difference between public IP and private IP.
They were like 'Saar static IP chahiye kya?'. Don't want to waste my time with them.

Ask him to put you on conference with backend guy and explain there. First level of technical team lack proper training. Cost cutting everywhere.

@MadAxe if no settings can be changed it is rather unfortunate.

However, the router should be automatically configured by Airtel's technicians via their zero touch app. That's how they reconfigured my connection during installation back in Jan and then again a few days back. There's frankly no need for the user to mess with it as it is designed to work as configured. I'd suggest you ask for a technician visit to set things right for you.

I'm not getting ipv6 in bridge mode. In ONT, I have set it to as ipv4/ipv6. status of ipv6 shows as 'down' in network information. Dont want to create a separate profile just for ipv6 as ipv4 website will stop working. Is there anyone who has their ONT in bridge and got both ipv4 and ipv6 working? please share your settings.

Location is New Delhi

@Aakash Malhotra Just make sure that you have the correct settings for v6 (prefix delegation value etc) and set them up in your Archer router, not the Airtel supplied one. Do not delete the v4 PPPoE profile. You will need a v4 address because the router uses v4 to request a v6 IP.

If nothing works it's possible IPv6 hasn't been rolled out for connection in your area of the city yet. It's the same with me in Pune. I just left Airtel trundling along on v4 while my Tata Sky connection uses a dual stack.

Also see this - How to set up IPv6 service on the TP-Link wireless router

I've got Ipv6 working on devices connected to my OpenWRT router using IPv6 relay. The setup is Jio ONT > OpenWRT