Getting IPV6 address outside Router also.

@panks21 --- do you mind sharing the configuration(s) in that case ? Fairly likely, I maybe doing something wrong.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the configuration, @panks21. It does not seem to be enabled here in East Delhi. The only difference between my configuration, and yours was rapid-commit option being enabled.

As per my understandin. It is enabled countywide now. Please try reset your edgerouter and reconfigure using wizard and add missing commands via CLI

As per my understandin. It is enabled countywide now
Not enabled here on new Patna Gateway. I used to get route enabled ipv6 earlier on Lucknow Gateway. But not now. Now, it shows ipv6 address but there is no routing through it. I use OpenWrt.

No change in Pune, at least the Eastern parts of the city. I am still on public IPv4. Asked an Airtel technician he said he's not aware as these decisions are made by people higher up the chain.

Before getting my gateway changed to Delhi, I was on Lucknow gateway, IPv6 was working with Huawei ONT. Nothing new, but doesnt work on all routers, also, the ipv6 ip assigned to you will be located in DELHI.

@nishantt6969 remember geo-location data is not necessarily accurate and those sites clearly say so. For e.g. with TSBB, sometimes my IPv6 shows Delhi and sometimes Mumbai or Pune. My public IPv4 on Airtel is shown as Mumbai, Pune, Nashik or even a small town in the Konkan region of MH. It fluctuates. This should not be a cause for concern.