getting higher speed even after crossing fup limit

ISP
bsnl
hello guys...i m having BSNL HOME UNLIMITED 525 ....my fup limit was 4 gb which got completed day before yesterday as shown by selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in and also my data usage software on pc....however i am still getting the previous speed of 512 kbps which should have decreased to 256 kbps...i am worried that am i going to overcharged for this ...i didnt request for any extra service neither did bsnl contact me...pls help i am worried ...as i m new to internet!!

How are you going to be overcharged if you're on an unlimited plan? Chill! It will be back to normal, and enjoy it till it lasts. It was the same for me yesterday. Back to the post FUPed speed today.

Duh ! How will you get over charged in a unlimited plan ?
Just enjoy while it lasts.

dude ur speeds are really too high u can even download whole pirate bay with such speeds and u know u mentioned high speed in ur topic
hhahaahah kidding

yeah u can say that ,but atleast he is getting the speed that he never expected from bsnl from years on that plan

why is the speed reduced from 1 mbps to 512 kbps.... damn i was getting 1 mbps since oct 2013 now its back to 512 kbps

I just dont get it... So far people used to get upset about not getting promised speeds. Nowadays people get concerned about getting speed, or getting normal speed after getting high speed for a while
:numbness:

that's not surprising dude,i had 10mps plan from a local broadband opertator with fup 40gb and post FUP speed was 2mbps, I've crossed it by 17th of that month and for next two days the speed got limited to 2mbps but after that suddenly it was 10mbps again for the rest of the month

yes... I am on 2799 4mbps plan and since 2 days I am getting 4 mbps again even though I have crossed the FUP a week ago...don't know why

i'm on BB Home Combo ULD 999 from today's afternun i'm getting 5Mbps