Getting 9Mbps on 4Mbps plan

• Thread starter Thread starter spraskar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,189
Whatever speed you get it's next to nothing unless it's available without any FUPs.The bottomline is you won't be satisfied with those meagre 6, 8, 20, 30 gigs, etc.I'm in 750 ULD Plan but i must say that i was more happy when it was 750 UL.It's better to get 512 Kbps unlimited than 1 Mbps till 6 gigs beyond that 512 Kbps.I don't find anything satisfying or interesting in those revised plans.

Yes I agree. When you have FUP to take care you subconsciously tend to surf little cautiously just to have those fast speeds last for some more days. But in this process we end up consuming less per month compared to truly unlimited plan.

----------

Enjoy while it lasts!

Its gonna last till I cross my FUP of 20GBs :-(

----------

fup?

fair usage policy

750 UL = 512 kbps = happy
750 ULD = 1 mbps upto 6 GB + 750 UL = not happy

😊
Trust me..!! its way different what it sounds...!!
suppose you can consume only 10 GB in a month...!!..After that you can't use internet at all...or you have to pay extra for it!!
In this case your 10 GB will last longer in a 512Kbps than a 1Mbps..!!
Theres always a hunger for more..if your speeds are more...then so is data consumption and so is your FUP exhausting more easily than you expected...!!
In this case..he has 20 GB...after that he has crappy speeds...if he gets 9 Mbps...then he is obviously going to consume 20 GB more easily than never before...so he will get crappy speeds more sooner in a month than he expected..!! 😕