Getting 10% Packet Loss on Railwire Broadband

ISP
Railwire
Hey guys,
recently got a railwire internet, and I'm getting 10% packet loss. Due to this, I'm unable to play any games at all. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix it? I tried asking my LCO about it and he had no idea about packets at all.

Can you post a screenshot of this 10% packet lose ? What tool you use to see this ?

Post result of MTR, Winmtr or similar, that shows where the packet lose occur.

I thought I was the only one facing packet loss, from past week while playing csgo it shows constant 10%+ loss so I called my lco but he said it's all fine...
I thought it was my router but even when connecting directly without router it shows the 10%+ loss, tried lco again but they say the same thing that net is working fine.
Weird thing is when I check packet loss by pinging IP in command prompt it shows 1-2% which is normal for my connection but sometimes in cmd it shows 40%+ loss, guess we should contact customer care.

Can you post a screenshot of this 10% packet lose ? What tool you use to see this ?

I'm getting 10% loss in CSGO.

@Deepak
I tried contacting customer care but they said it is a hardware fault and you should have the LCO fix it. He is coming today to have a look at it. I'll post in this thread if he fixes it. It'd be great if you keep me updated as well

NiG8Mgl.png

I'm getting 10% loss in CSGO.

@Deepak
I tried contacting customer care but they said it is a hardware fault and you should have the LCO fix it. He is coming today to have a look at it. I'll post in this thread if he fixes it. It'd be great if you keep me updated as well
How long have you been using railwire?
I'll try contacting my lco again

Was a problem with the installation at my house. He installed it properly this time and the packet loss issue is fixed

Mine seems to be random, sometimes it's ok but
Sometimes it shows 10-14% constant loss... I'll try waiting for a week to see if it gets resolved