gettin amazing speeds on949ul plan

• Thread starter Thread starter abtom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,479
A

abtom

k ,me using 949 ul plan.from 2 months i was gettin consistent dl speeds of 240-245 kbps.today i was gettin good speeds on torrents as well as surfing.i ran my speed test and got result of 1844kbps .i ran it again and got speed of 2012kbps and gettin it consistently.whats happenin.has mtnl increases speeds for ul users also?

good for u

same thing here....seems they have increased the bandwidth in this pack.... still dunno....have contacted the customer care regarding the same just to know if its an anomaly...but as usual they have no clue... but enjoyin it till it lasts...downloadin like:yahoo: crazy....enjoy

No speed increase for me on the 949 plan..but i am expecting a doubling of speeds after 749 NU

your complaints (rather goodluck) has now come to our notice.😀 we will soon b downgrading ur speed 2 the normal speed (24 kilobyte per sec).:rofl😛lease contact the customer care if this does not haapen within the next 2 working days.:thumbsup:

i dont care .i have applied for 749NU plan and i will be gettin same ,rather better speeds from next month also.hahahahahahahahahahah!

i am jokin man! btw, if u wud like to ,u can download some files for me too!😉

well lets see wat u can download for me,nothing!though, thanks 4 askin buddy!