Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
GPS friendly family tracker basically.

GeoZilla - Family Locator - Android Apps on Google Play

GeoZilla – Family Locator is a GPS Tracker that allow you to know the exact position of your family and send you a notification when they leave or arrive to certain areas. Also you can see the battery status of the other people in your group, so you can send a message though the app’s chat in time.

LOCATE YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS ON THE MAP AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT
✔ Real-time Location Tracker: force device to send a fresh location immediately
✔ Cross platform location tracking, it allows you to share the family map with Android and IOS devices.
✔ Delayed update: stores your locations so never miss the exact location.
✔ Request location: you can send request for location to your family member / friend’s gps tracker.

PASSIVE & BATTERY FRIENDLY GPS TRACKING

GeoZilla is NOT continuously using gps tracking in background to save battery. It tracks location in a passive mode upon a significant change for more than 500 meters it sends a notification.

7zhrWH3.png
DW0TRrn.png
OKhqeeY.png
cigaB7k.png
m1BN44K.png
wAzPOs6.png

G+ for spying? You can choose whom to share your location with, right?

well. g+ is so well hidden that if you set it up for someone, he would have no idea that his location is being broadcasted to you.

yes it is. i was talking more about the hidden aspect. for example... i showcased this feature to a few friends who never actually used it themselves. but since i configured the app to let me view their location and they did not bother changing the settings, they are visible to me on google+ and i doubt they have any recollection of the demo!

anyways... this app is more a in your face solution. has some additional features like you can check the battery life status of the partners and even converse with them and so on. kind of a dedicated solution to a problem that google+ provides basic support for.

Right. I had a couple of random friends on my list in the days of latitude 😀

Heh. Just downloaded this app. Too intrusive. [emoji14]