• Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 9,259
Status
Not open for further replies.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
I have this genuine Windows 7 Ultimate key that I bought for some weird reason when I felt I would go 'original' for a change. However, on second thoughts, being an impulsive purchase, I want to sell it off to someone who might be interested in this. I will be making no profit on this, and will sell at cost price.Contents include the key, and the CD. If you or someone you know has an original Windows 7 CD, you can use that and just paste the key to get your own original copy.Finally the price: $55 at existing currency conversion rates. If CD is also required, shipping will be charged at actuals.

I don't want even if you provide for free. I simply love to use Li**x.

I hardly open WIndows these days, as i dont even need it to take backups! All that is done OTA!

Damn! If my desktop had not died, I would purchase it right away.

U shud replace few of its organs then! Atleast u can use it after that!

You've already used that key?

No, key hasn't been used. That's why I put it up for sale 🙂

lol 😛

----------

That key will be blacklisted in future 😈

na if its purchased it wont 😀

Good for you.

Damn! If my desktop had not died, I would purchase it right away.

Yeap. It is a great deal. I purchased my own copy for around the same price through a friend who works in Microsoft. I plan to do the same with Windows 8 provided it turns out to be as nice as Windows 7.

I have this genuine Windows 7 Ultimate key that I bought for some weird reason when I felt I would go 'original' for a change. However, on second thoughts, being an impulsive purchase, I want to sell it off to someone who might be interested in this. I will be making no profit on this, and will sell at cost price.

Contents include the key, and the CD. If you or someone you know has an original Windows 7 CD, you can use that and just paste the key to get your own original copy.

Finally the price: $55 at existing currency conversion rates. If CD is also required, shipping will be charged at actuals.

I am interested .. U from Delhi?
How u wanna get paid? List the price in Rs .. I think u won't accept paypal or MB.. so pls post the price in Rs..
I would need the original cd too.. Cos the one I have currently is also valid Windows 7 Home Premium .. But its an upgrade CD ..

I hope u haven't used this key even once .. Not even for trying .. Cos if its used even on one machine then it won't transfer on other machine ...

if you have the original media, microsoft people would ask you some codes written on the cd and activate the windows on your machine. that's how they process migration from one system to another.

Linux I use on my other spare lappy and mostly for work .. Even after so many years Linux still don't provide tht comfort zone ..

----------

if you have the original media, microsoft people would ask you some codes written on the cd and activate the windows on your machine. that's how they process migration from one system to another.
ohk.. Never knew tht .. Cos I tried using tht same license (which I have now) on my other system (ofcourse by removing from the current one) .. It got installed .. but after 1-2 weeks it started showing invalid key blah blah ..

Status
Not open for further replies.