• Thread starter Thread starter vincentf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,313

vincentf

ISP
TRIBAND
Hello Guys
This is to reference to your any feedback from MTNL Triband & any query. I will solve it and i assure you 100% satisfied with my service.

Just to say once again only query and feedback of MTNL triband question can be solved not any stupid question.

Please give your genuine question to me, so i can understand and asked to my senior person which i can resolve to your part.

Once again i wish you from my side that i will try to resolve your problem.
So don’t wait carry on your question now and only mail me not to post here?

And also you have to mail to my ID mtnlserviceprovider@mtnl.net.in

Thanks

Private Engineer John

here we go again

Dear sirMy telephone number xxxxxxx (im emailing you) has a broadbandconnection. I have recently changed the broadband planto TriB_749_NU. At register.bol.net.in, it is showingthis plan, but as this plan supports surfing at speedsupto 2 mbps, im still getting speeds under 256 kbps.Please rectify this problem.thanksLakshya Goyal

Mr. Vincent I have the same problem as lashy. Kindly suggest a solution.

Mr. Vincent can only help those who are in mumbai, for us in delhi, we have keep begging to mtnl sarkari people.

@vincentf: If u are really from MTNL, plz read the thread (link provided by Sanke1). If u can resolve this issue believe me u will earn lot of respect here or else...............u know the respect for MTNL CC!All the Best, time to prove and give results!

i think its just a fake profile... I'm sure if MTNL had some service like this, they would have announced it with great pleasure 😉and who in this world has the time to fight with MTNL for others 😀just dont bother about this guy!

^^ DittoDont u guys get stupid & give up ur email ids....or get ready to be bombarded wid spam..

Dear Mr.vincent F...!Here's my problem-I would like to have an unlimited connection at 10 mbps.But, I don't have the money and there's no such plan either!So, could you please SOLVE my PROBLEM??THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

hey Mr.VincentF where r u?i think he fled away!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: