Status
Not open for further replies.

mehrotra.akash

Regular
ISP
I-ON(Dvois)/Airtel+IPTV/Photon+
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are in receipt of your request dated 10-May-2011; as regards DND activation for TATA DOOCMO number xxxxxxxxxx.

Please be informed that you need to send SMS in right key word “START DND” in capital letter to 1909 to stop telemarketing service advertisements. You will not receive SMS or call from TATA DOCOMO numbers & other numbers after completion of 45 days from the date of activation of DND service.

Further, you can deactivate the same service to send SMS in right key word “STOP DND” to 1909.

For further clarifications call us at 121 from TATA DOCOMO number or 9036012345 from a non TATA DOCOMO mobile phone. You can also write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,
padmavathy.m
TATA DOCOMO

Visit us at www.tatadocomo.com for latest offerings.

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

The electronic communication and its contents are confidential, non-public and privileged information and are intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please advise the sender immediately, and delete it from your system (if permitted by law). Access to this communication by anyone else is unauthorized. Any printing, copying, distribution or any other usage of this communication beyond the original addressee is not permissible, and may be unlawful. The opinions expressed here are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Tata Teleservices Limited. Tata Teleservices Limited does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information herein or the appropriateness of any content. This communication is for informational purposes only.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 2011-05-10 19:00:01.0
To : listen@tatadocomo.com
Cc:
Subject: XXXXXXXXXX~~XXXXXXXXXX
[Note: Please don't change the subject for internal tracking purpose and immediate action.

Hi,
My Tata DOCOMO Phone number is XXXXXXXXXX.
Recently a "DANCE CLUB" service was activated on my number without my
permission. I have been unable to disable it. Calling 155223 , sending a
message to 155223 used to give the message that no service is activated, and
sending UNSUB to 55435 says "There is some error".
Also, today when I dialled 155223, and selected unsubscribe, I was told that
some "channel 99" service is activated on my number.What is this service
for, and how much have I been charged for it? I have applied for
deactivation already.
Please disable the "Dance Club" service, and any other VAS services
including the "Dive in" portal ,the SIM based "Dive In", SMS based VAS
activation,USSD based VAS activation services on my number.

I only need the following services on my number:

1. Voice calls and caller ID
2. SMS
3. Web Browsing. Please disable access to the tata docomo VAS portal.

Regards
Akash Mehrotra

The electronic communication and its contents are confidential, non-public and privileged information and are intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please advise the sender immediately, and delete it from your system (if permitted by law). Access to this communication by anyone else is unauthorized. Any printing, copying, distribution or any other usage of this communication beyond the original addressee is not permissible, and may be unlawful. The opinions expressed here are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Tata Teleservices Limited. Tata Teleservices Limited does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information herein or the appropriateness of any content. This communication is for informational purposes only.

The text at the bottom is my mail. their response is at the top.
Please read both, you'll understand why I posted it here

Lol :blink: You better call them to get things done properly!

Lol :blink:
You better call them to get things done properly!
Its worse when I call..

Everytime a different method is given to deactivate.. none of them work
Asking for a reference number leads to the call being put on hold and then disconnected, or transferred to another agent who has no clue about the case

Have mailed the nodal officer.. hoping he'll be able to understand the issue

Haha, when I had tata broadband.. i used to get similar irrelevant replies, which made no sense to my query! And everytime some other guy replied to email

Had a chat session with them.. hope it solves the problem

Welcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...
Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.
{Akash Mehrotra}What is the procedure for deactivating "Dance Club" on my number?
{CC}Good afternoon Mr Akash Mehrotra. You are on line with Krish.
{Akash Mehrotra}can you tell me the procedure for deactivating "Dance Club" service
{CC}Definitely I will provide the information.
{CC}I request you to dial 155223 to deactivate the Dance Club services sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}When I dial 155223 it says "No services are active on your number"
{CC}Okay,in that case I request you to dial *191# and select the 6 th option sir.
{CC}Is there any thing else I may assist you with?
{Akash Mehrotra}When I select 6, then 2 for deactivation
{CC}Yes sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}the choices are Buddy NET, CRBT and service alert
{Akash Mehrotra}which should I select?
{CC}I request you to select service alert sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}It says
{Akash Mehrotra}"No service active"
{CC}Then there is no dance club service active in your account sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}But I get charged for it(Rs 10- every week)
{Akash Mehrotra}I have been trying to get it deactivated, but nooone is able to deactivate it
{CC}I understand that its displeasing sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}you can check my account for the past 2 weeks,I have had to get the refund of Rs 10, but noone has been able to deactivate the service
{CC}I will check it from my side and deactivate the service if found active.
{Akash Mehrotra}Ok, please give me a request number
{CC}Sir there is no reference number needed as I will directly deactivate it from my side.
{Akash Mehrotra}Ok, please tell me once it is deactivated.
{CC}Sure sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}xxx and xxx were the previous request numbers for cancellation of this service, if thats of any help to you.
{CC}I have successfully deactivated the dance club services from your account sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}OK, thanks Will I be getting any confirmation on my mobile?
{CC}"It will get deactivated in 4 hours and you will receive a confirmation message regarding it sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}ok

There is a thing called editing :closedeyes:

Welcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...
Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.

{Akash Mehrotra}What is the procedure for deactivating "Dance Club" on my number?
{CC}Good afternoon Mr Akash Mehrotra. You are on line with Krish.
{Akash Mehrotra}can you tell me the procedure for deactivating "Dance Club" service
{CC}Definitely I will provide the information.
{CC}I request you to dial 155223 to deactivate the Dance Club services sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}When I dial 155223 it says "No services are active on your number"
{CC}Okay,in that case I request you to dial *191# and select the 6 th option sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}When I select 6, then 2 for deactivation
{CC}Yes sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}the choices are Buddy NET, CRBT and service alert
{Akash Mehrotra}which should I select?
{CC}I request you to select service alert sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}It says
{Akash Mehrotra}"No service active"
{CC}Then there is no dance club service active in your account sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}But I get charged for it(Rs 10- every week)
{Akash Mehrotra}I have been trying to get it deactivated, but nooone is able to deactivate it
{CC}I understand that its displeasing sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}you can check my account for the past 2 weeks,I have had to get the refund of Rs. 10, but noone has been able to deactivate the service
{CC}I will check it from my side and deactivate the service if found active.
{Akash Mehrotra}Ok, please give me a request number
{CC}Sir there is no reference number needed as I will directly deactivate it from my side.
{Akash Mehrotra}Ok, please tell me once it is deactivated.
{CC}Sure sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}xxx and xxx were the previous request numbers for cancellation of this service, if thats of any help to you.
{CC}I have successfully deactivated the dance club services from your account sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}OK, thanks Will I be getting any confirmation on my mobile?
{CC}"It will get deactivated in 4 hours and you will receive a confirmation message regarding it sir.
{Akash Mehrotra}ok

@Samm

Fixed

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Just got a reply to the mail I had sent earlier (a reply to the original mail)

Dear Mr. Mehrotra,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are in receipt of your mail dated 11-May-2011; as regards your concern over value added service deactivation for TATA DOCOMO numberXXXX .

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that your complaint has been registered with docket number XXXX, which will be resolved by 16-May-2011. Upon resolution of your complaint you would definitely hear from us.

And also be informed that amount of Rs.10/- has been already credited to your account on 08-May-2011.

For further clarifications call us at 121 from TATA DOCOMO number or 9036012345 from a non TATA DOCOMO mobile phone. You can also write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,
K Sarath Chandra
TATA DOCOMO

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 2011-05-11 10:00:09.0
To : listen@tatadocomo.com
Cc:
Subject: Re: XXXX
[Note: Please don't change the subject for internal tracking purpose and immediate action.

Please read the mail carefully.
The mail was regarding a VAS which was activated by DOCOMO. I am being
CHARGED Rs 10 per week for this.
I want to DEACTIVATE this service. The message is NOT a TELEMARKETING
message.
The previous mail was NOT regarding DND service in any way.

you made a mistake by taking Docomo number :haha: why you complaining now! :icon_rofl:

you made a mistake by taking Docomo number :haha: why you complaining now! :icon_rofl:
Unfortunately DOCOMO is better than any other options I have..

Only comparable option is Airtel, which is down in my area from 9PM to Midnight on a daily basis

guys technology persay tata docomo is definatly advance , there BTS are installed by Nokia siemens. resiliance and consistency of service is very high. i have got speeds of around 5.8mbps . customer service is not poor , ITS ACTUALLY HELLLLLLLLLLLLL. i have been a victim of docomo. Airtel signals will be full but service is pathetic like clarity of voice and 3G Data speeds. inspite of having full signal , i get speeds of only 1.8 mbps. the bandwidth dedicated to each BTS is only 1 gig which is way less as compared to no. of users.

I was using idea number when i was at gurgaon..it was good!
Airtel works fine for me in Gurgaon , its Manipal thats the problem

Airtel works fine for me in Gurgaon , its Manipal thats the problem

Well what to do if you have to select 1 from 2 looters..choose which loot less. :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.