General Enquiry placed for Tata Docomo Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 7,278
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, need to do that..... AS such now on BSNL, will check once the engineer comes to fix up the line...

DoCoMo guys came today, looks like they had changed password. I had requested for online logon and password to check my usage. And they had reset my internet accessing password #facepalm

I have to admit, I have not had this kind of disappointing experience with even BSNL.

So after shifting, they are now saying there is no feasibility in my new place. Placed disconnection request. BSNL guys are yet to move... So basically without net at home for the past week.....

mhsabir said:
o O, listen na, today Docomo lineman came and did all the wiring from server to home, tomorrow Installation guy is gonna come, i don't think he will give WiFi router. I have a BSNL WA1003A Wi Fi router which i m currently using with BSNL plan. Will it work for the Tata Connection?

chromaniac said:
I have to admit, I have not had this kind of disappointing experience with even BSNL.
lol, i have never been disappointed with BSNL People for their services, Old Peoples ROCKS 😀 , they r commited to what they say and do it on time. I think in Gurgaon u got young people in BSNL 😀 . Shift them to Parliament and Shift Parliament people to BSNL 😀
for(i=0; i70)
{
die();
}
}
die()
{
marja be marja khoon choosne wale macchar();
}

Should work, but I am not sure. Better get the engineer who will install it to have a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.