Gearbest Shopping User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 15,490
Tried many random products. All give the same error.

Had tried that too. I even tried using Sushubh's address. Same error. Opened a ticket and sent them a video of the process. This is what they replied.

PtIq10X.jpg

I have replied to them saying my friends from India are able to order products just fine.

Did that too. Same error. Although I tried the same address. I'll probably wait for their reply.

So plastic ban in Maharashtra is the reason Gearbest is unable to ship it to my address:

5BGmBvd.png

When I selected Sushubh's address, it gave me no error. Sucks 🙄

I didn't want to create a new post so I am posting it here although this is an old post(couldn't find any newer ones for gearbest). I ordered from Gearbest.com on 28th October 2019 via India Priority line and got a tracking id of form EQxxxx...xxIN. This tracking Id seems to be of India Post and not Gati. Thought they used Gati for Priority line and I live in Delhi so I don't think Gati cant deliver here. What's really bothering me is that I made the order on Oct 28 and upon tracking it shows International Operation center: In Transit from 5th Nov. After searching the net for delivery time of gearbest in Delhi NCR it seems they usually take 10 -15 days at most. So in my case, it's more than 10 days already, but that's not an issue. The main problem is that there's no update on tracking. I also found some other tracking ids of other people who haven't got their order yet and had the same tracking format as mine i.e. EQxxxxx...xIN and none of the orders which have been shipped after 20th October have any update(Status: International Operation center: In Transit ). Some are even stuck In transit from 24 Oct.