Gearbest Shopping User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 15,491
So I placed my 1st order with Gearbest. They gave a shipping number of 'India Line'. Is this Gati? Cause right now there is no information about the tracking.

Plus, I keep 17Track on my tablet to track this stuff, hope this works.

I would highly recommend mi WiFi 3G instead of 3 even though it's Chinese firmware (app is in English/Google translate), I have used both, mainly due to much more powerful processor and gigabit ports and better stability.
Some comparisons that I have done
1)CPU usage is 8-9% while maxing out my 100 Mbps connection on 3G while it was 90-100% on 3.

2)I am able to access files on my HDD connected to USB 3.0 port on my router at around 950 Mbps through Ethernet connection on 3G compared to 100 Mbps on 3.

3)inbuilt torrent download manger gives around 6-7 MBps on 3G compared to 1-2MBps on 3.

4) overall better stability and better WiFi speed and range, double ram, gigabit ports, USB 3, powerful processor makes it future proof.
-- dead tinypic image removed --

There's an option called as Indian Express for shipping,is that the GATI one ??
I was so involved in Ali Express that I didn't try to look anywhere else :/
@Sushubh but no Anker products though ??

I have not used HDFC so I cannot tell, the difference between bank and PayPal is not huge, generally a maximum of 2-3%. If you want to buy something expensive then try doing a cheap (1$) transaction to calculate

If its Regalia then its 2% which is among the lowest.

Bank is almost always better than Paypal

Among credit cards. Yes First has the lowest rates - around 1.5% i think. thats why i got it

IndusInd has a debit card which has 0% forex markup

Looks like they're no longer shipping products to India. When I add any product into cart, it gives the below error:

klFNY5G.png

I pinged them on Facebook Messenger two days ago but they haven't replied yet.